Monday 1 September 2014

Post # 8 Inspirational Stop motion within a Stop Motion

Here are a few Inspiration Stop Motion Videos that I have analysed for my own video:


Pen Giant



Classic Mini Stop Motion Animation L2B 2011 Olympus Pen Story

Mutual Friends - GIPA





From these videos I have noticed a few techniques that I can incorporate into my video:

- I can alternate between a white background (light box) and a real background.
- I can leave a trail of photos behind (only showing one third of the photo)
- If the character doesn't move in their spot, then only the photos are replaced in the spot.
- The character needs to be in the centre of the photo, the entire time. 
- To photograph a person walking/running, then the character only needs to walk/run slowly while the photographer follows him.
-Music with lyrics is important to develop the mood

No comments:

Post a Comment