Thursday 18 September 2014

Post #17 The making of!


I've decided to change my theme slightly. Instead of my first idea of a person drawing an image, sticking it on the wall then the girl in the photo comes to life, I have changed it to my travel book opening and the images in the book come to life. This will slightly change my theme, as the girl will discover four major cities/ countries: Paris, London, Switzerland and Mykanos. The idea came to me when I started reading my Europe travel diary from 2013.

Here are a few photos of my progress:






She catches a balloon up the Eiffel Tower (but really flying up my bedroom) 



Next scene in London - Landmarks such as Big Ben and the London Eye will be displayed in the bedroom.




She walks across a magazine




Last scene where her boyfriend tries to catch her.
I might change the background as it is hard to see him….



They're finally together…. the camera will zoom out and show my photos from Europe.



No comments:

Post a Comment