Thursday 4 September 2014

Post #11 What will my character look like?

The character will be a photo puppet as this will allow me to control each movement and also the background.

My idea stems from this video:


For example, in the photo below, the character has a larger head than it's body. I believe it makes the character look more interesting.



Similarly, this is like the popular children's cutout animation show 'Angela Anaconda'.


They made the characters by taking a photo of a girl doing 33 mouth positions to the sounds and words they wanted her to speak. They also used a software called 'Elastic Reality' to change the model's face into Angela's. 


Using cutout characters for my Stop Motion Animation may be time-consuming but it would create an awesome effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment