Monday 1 September 2014

Post #9 Storyboard ideas

As my ideas are starting to develop, I have drawn a roughy sketch of what my short film will look like.
I believe it will be set in a room... as there will be photos already set up. However it could be set up at University or in a room. 


Here is 9 parts of my short film.

I'm the first part, the character is being drawn on the paper.

In the second part, the drawing has been stuck to the wall among other photos.

In the third part, the camera zooms out to the bedroom (or university wall) and the character begins to move.

In the fourth part, we see other characters in the other photos.

In the fifth part, the character begins to walk (from drawing to real life person).

In the six part, the character begins it's adventure (undecided so far).

In the seventh part, we are zoomed up on the photo. 

In the eighth part, the person opens their bedroom door.

In the ninth part, the girl sees her room full of photos. The character in the photo is holding a pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment