Tuesday 30 September 2014

Post #19 The process


I started and finished shooting the 288 plus photos within my bedroom. I borrowed a photography lighting soft box from the University to light up my bedroom during day and night. It was very time consuming to re-take every photo and sticking them up. Luckily I had help with the photography so that I could position each photo while my partner held the camera still.

Here is what my bedroom looked like after sticking all of the photos up.
This scene is where the girl walks across my desk and enters the chair lift across the Swiss Alps.

Here is the scene where the girl walks through London. 

I have created a background from photos of the Swiss Alps, from when I visited Switzerland. This is where the girl travels across in a chair lift. 


Above my bed, is where the girl leaves the chair lift and travels across the shelf.



I have uploaded all of the photos in Final Cut Pro, setting the frames per second to 6-8fps. Now it's time for the editing........


No comments:

Post a Comment