Sunday 31 August 2014

Post #7 Photo Stop Motion Animation


I want to create a stop motion animation with my skills. I know that I am good at taking photographs and good at using technology like Photoshop to alter them. So I am going to stick to my skills to create an interesting stop motion animation. 

I found a few more videos that have inspired me to dig deeper and be more creative. 

Inside the creative minds: Stop Motion Polaroids



Process Enacted: by Jordan C Greenhalgh




From here I am thinking that I should have photos on my bedroom (white) wall of places I have been with people. Then I jump through each photo to relive it's memory. The photos will be spaced out across the wall to allow me to walk to the next photo. Each new photo will be stuck on the wall, so in the end, the video camera zooms out to see the wall covered in hundreds of memories.

I could use photo frames on the wall?


I found this image on Google that inspires my Stop Motion Animation. I can imagine each person moving, walking in each other's photos and throwing things to another person. I like that the photos are black and white. Perhaps in my video, the images all start as Black and White images until the character jumps into it, changing it to colourful images.



No comments:

Post a Comment