Thursday 21 August 2014

Post #5 SOUND and STORYBOARDING!



Today's class we learnt about RIGHTS and EFFECTS for SOUND.
Sound is an important component in our Stop Motion Animation as it affects our mood and message.

I am thinking about creating my own sounds and noise so that I can get creative.




A few thoughts for my Stop Motion Animation…..
What is my message? Materials? Camera techniques? Sound? Ideas? Mood and how? Title? Subject? Synopsis? Method?



 I have drawn this storyboard to refine my ideas. I am thinking that I should use a finger to draw the photo. The photos change as the person in the photo walks. I can use Photoshop to alter the images,  change backgrounds or change colours. The finger could possibly touch and slide the photos to change outfit or scenery. In the end of this storyboard, the lady runs away as it is all too much for her.


Refining my ideas further….
I was thinking that possibly the finger is God. God supposedly decides your life so why not use a finger and images to portray what God does. In this story board, God continues to tap and slide the images to decide how many kids the woman should have, what clothes she wears and how her life ends. This story could have a message that God has a path for our life. 


With time limitations and resources, I think this idea is far too complicated. I would like to incorporate an upbeat 30 second song into my animation to elate the mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment